From week night family dinners to weekend entertaining let Barossa Fine Food inspire you.
With the tastiest selection of local and international cheeses, Eastern European smallgoods, continental Deli items, dried and cured meats, and delicious gourmet pantry items. Perfect for putting together a platter to entertain the crowd or whipping up a dinner to excite the family.
Like this recipe below for Oven Baked Chicken Chops with Chorizo, Fennel & Potato. For more inspiration head in store. Find Barossa Fine Foods next to Woolworths.
- 6-8 Chicken chops (skin on, bone in)
- 1 Barossa Fine Foods Chorizo
- 3 Potatoes, medium sized
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 Fennel bulb
- 3 sprigs fresh Oregano
- 2 small Garlic bulbs
- 6 Sprigs Thyme
- 3 tbls Olive oil
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180℃ and line a heavy based baking pan with baking paper.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters, the fennel bulb & the onion into eighths. Slice chorizo into thick slices, and cut the garlic bulbs into halves.
- Place all of the ingredients, including the chicken into a large bowl, add the olive oil and smoked paprika. Toss to coat all ingredients, season with cracked black pepper and sea salt.
- Evenly place the Chicken (skin side up) potatoes, fennel, chorizo and thyme sprigs into the lined baking tray. Bake in the oven for one hour and fifteen minutes, or until the chicken thighs and potatoes are cooked through. Baste occasionally.
- Serve with steamed green vegetables or a green salad.