Kids Cooking Classes
Join us these school holidays!
The team from Sprout Cooking School will be taking the kids step by step through the process of cooking something delicious that they can enjoy afterwards.
Classes are suitable for children aged 6-12 years* Bookings are essential. Please advise at time of booking any dietary requirements to enable Sprout staff to cater appropriately and ensure your child can participate fully.
WHERE: Near Barossa Fine Foods
WHEN: 21st - 24th January 11.00am and 12.30pm
*This event is suitable for children aged 6-12 years of age as they will be utilising cook tops and sharp objects.
Below are some further details around the event. Any attendee who does not meet these requirements will not be able to participate on the day. For full booking terms and conditions click HERE. To View Sprout Cooking School's safety protocols click HERE.
To participate children must:
- Be six years of age or older, and at least 110cm tall
- Wear flat, enclosed shoes
- Wear long hair tied-back
- Wear clothes that cover their shoulders
- Not wear loose-fitting clothing
- Not wear loose fitting jewellery on their hands
- Sprout must be notified of dietary requirements prior to participation
- Children prescribed an Epi-pen must bring it with them in order to participate
WHAT SHOULD THEY BRING?
- The kids will get time to enjoy the meals they prepare; however, they are welcome to bring a heatproof, airtight container to take home any leftovers